A month’s worth of menu planning all gluten free and dairy free. See what’s new and what we’ve been up to.
This will be my last Monday Menu Plan for the next six weeks. Starting next Monday the 26th and running through June 4th there will be a guest blogger here every weekday for the 30 Days to a Food Revolution. I will share my other posts on menus and such on the weekends. I hope […]
I’m am very excited to announce a new event 30 Days to a Food Revolution! Starting April 26th running through June 4th there will be 30 different guest bloggers sharing with you tips to making eating real food, part of our routine. They will also be sharing a recipe to entice you to give it a […]
A week’s worth of gluten and dairy free meals plus something big is coming!
Do you bring your kids into the kitchen to cook with you?online surveys Can your kids cook? Do your kids get invited into the kitchen or shooed out? Do you think kids could cook for themselves, the family or even a party full of people? If you happened to watch Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution Episode […]
Weekly gluten and dairy free menu plan plus a sneak peak at the Double Chocolate Clementine Vita-mix Cake we devoured with Whipped Cream made from coconut milk.
Pastelón is a popular meal in the regions of the world where plantains grow in great quantities. This dish is referred to as Plantain Lasagna, a layered baked dish that builds upon fried plantains. It has the sweetness of the plantains and the saltiness of olives all blended with ground beef. It has a wonderful flavor, […]
Today instead of just sharing my weekly menu I’m sharing my monthly menu for April as it begins mid way through the week. If you want to see what is on the menu for the first 3 days of this week or you may have missed a weekly menu plan, visit the Monthly Menu Plan […]
March madness is upon us. Whether it be with college basketball, Spring Break, kids spring sports starting or digging out of the winters last snow storms, it’s here. For me that means going back to some tried and true recipes. It also means more hands off cooking and more minute meals. So this month’s menu […]
I love to see large organizations like the Philadelphia Flyers get behind organizations like NFCA to spread the word about Celiac Disease. Of course I grew up going to Flyers games watching the Broad Street Bullies in action so I do have a soft spot for them. Love the Flyers and Love NFCA. If you […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...