This Friday is the Washington, DC Gluten-Free Expo. I will one of the 50 gluten-free vendors from across the country gathering at the Embassy Suites Convention Center Hotel. Each vendor will sample and/or sell their products. In some cases, the vendors will offer large discounts to purchase products at the event. While most of the vendors […]
In case you missed the memo May is National Celiac Awareness Month. You might know this with our 30 Days to Easy-Gluten Free Living event or all of the bloggers being featured on Celiac Central: Bits and Bites. I’m honored that today they are featuring me on their blog. The NFCA or National Foundation for […]
What do you have cooking this week? Still soccer season here so we’re keeping it simple. Salads with lots of good greens, veggies tossed in wherever I can and lean organic protein. That’s a good recipe for any week. If you are a fan of honey and you missed Friday Foodie Fix-Honey then you missed […]
A quick note about a quick meal. This is really fast to prepare if you purchased your shrimp cleaned and deveined. I had not so it added 10 minutes to my prep time. I also chose to butterfly these shrimp since they were not very large and I wanted them to appear bigger than they […]
A week’s worth of gluten and dairy free meals and many are grain free too. I’ve included prep time, active cooking time and inactive cooking times. What does your week look like and what do you have planned to eat?
This is going to be one of those busy school weeks. Back to school night, soccer games, meetings and anything else you can list that will keep me out of the kitchen most nights. So I’m cooking over the weekend for the week. Some things I can finish up the night I serve, some I […]
I first saw this wonderful bread on Dolce Vita, David Rocco’s cooking show. It is naturally gluten and dairy free and so easy to make. I really like this bread with a salad, a meal, or as a meal on it’s own when I’m traveling. If you are looking for something that is also budget […]
In my world of too much and not enough, that is too much to do and not enough time to do it, I need some fast, go to meals that have real ingredients. I started looking at what the commercials were pushing at us that was unhealthy, but promised fast, easy and inexpensive. My thought […]
May is Celiac Awareness Month and in honor of that Shirley at gluten free easily is sharing the stories of different people who live gluten free. She asked me to share my story and specifically what it was like to make the shift to living gluten free. I made a lot of mistakes that I […]
Welcome to day 15 of 30 Days to a Food Revolution. Our guest blogger today is Naomi Devlin of Straight Into Bed Cakefree and Dried. Naomi is a homeopath and nutritionist, living and working in Bridport, Dorset. She discovered that she was celiac eight years ago after she had her son Finley and just couldn’t […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Easy Gluten Free Avocado Toast August 3, 2015
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...