Spring is a wonderful time of the year, isn’t it? I love the fresh seasonal ingredients that start to show up in the grocery stores and of course the farmers markets. I’m always looking to cook those up just as soon as possible and pair them with ingredients that are timeless. This recipe includes Lindsay [...]
My good friend Dr. Mark Hyman has done it again and this time he included something from me too! (check out page 240 for my recipe he chose for his book) You may know him by his #1 bestseller The Blood Sugar Solution that’s been featured on national shows like Live! With Kelly, Dr. Oz, [...]
My favorite day of the year is almost upon us, the Super Bowl. I love putting together a spread of fun foods to eat that are gluten free and dairy free and watching the game with friends. This year I’ll be making some of the recipes in my 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar. There are [...]
Two things I love to do, live in Santa Monica and eat out gluten free within a couple of blocks of my home. OK, maybe that was three but it is always great if you can find so many restaurants within a few blocks of each other to eat a gluten free meal. I live [...]
Exciting Announcement If you were on my Gluten Free Holiday Survival free teleseminar last night than you first got some great tips and the tools that will help you immediately. You also were introduced to my 7 day Whole Foods, Whole You detox, the Next Level Cleanse that will take your health to the next level! [...]
The holidays are a wonderful time of the year. There are often many parties and family gatherings with lots of food. Lots of extra cheer and stress. More to do than any other time of the year. People giving and sharing their food almost everywhere you go. Way more treats to eat than is [...]
During the holiday season we often eat many more meals away from our home than is typical. This can be more difficult if you don’t know how to get exactly what you want and what you need. When you’re home, assuming your home is 100% gluten free, you are in your safe zone. Nothing is [...]
Cyber Monday Special ONE Day Only Offer Only on Monday November 26th : get FREE Shipping on any 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar order, no matter the size. That means the more you buy the more you save! This does not apply to wholesale orders. Offer is good from 12amPT Monday to 12amPT Tuesday, November 27th 2012 [...]
Do you have questions about cooking a gluten-free Thanksgiving meal? Maybe you’re having guests over to eat and they have specific dietary needs and you want to make sure they are safe. Do you have a family favorite recipe that you would like some ideas on how to make it a gluten free recipe? Let’s [...]
If you are looking for a book to help you live a healthy gluten free life that will cover the whole family, I have a book for you. Nourishing Meals: Healthy Gluten-Free Recipes for the Whole Family by Alissa Segersten and Tom Malterre is a reference book filled with information on food allergies and sensitivities, [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...