If you’ve visited here for any length of time you’ll notice I have a love affair with potatoes and the Buffalo Wing Sauce. I love putting that sauce on and in many recipes and I do love a good potato. When I was asked to create a potato salad recipe using the Idaho® potato I [...]
You may be wondering why this recipe is titled a Dairy Free Chocolate Whipped Cream, Mousse or Icing recipe. Well first it’s gluten and dairy free because I use coconut milk and make sure all of the other ingredients fit the bill. Next when you make this recipe you can use it for either whipped [...]
I love a juicy succulent bite of organic gluten and dairy free chicken. For me it’s even better if it bites back. If you’re ready to kick it up a notch why not take that wonderful plain organic chicken breast and make it Blackened Chicken! If it’s cold where you live, this will help heat up the [...]
These little Guaco Tacos are easy to make grain free, gluten free and dairy free and are perfect for anytime. These are great if you have just made your guacamole or if you have some left over from your big game party! You will absolutely love these. I first had a version of these little bundles in [...]
These gluten-free zucchini fritters are so good even the picky eater in your house who won’t eat vegetables, will eat these. I have two secrets I’ll share. Make a batch of these for the big game to balance out all those chicken wings.
Zucchini is typically a summer vegetable but of course you can buy it year round. I typically only cook these in the summer but I was really missing my zucchini. It’s also one of the few vegetables I can make into fritters and my son will eat them. I’ll share that recipe tomorrow in case [...]
Hummus is the one thing that 3 out of 4 of people in my home will eat. It’s vegetarian, a protein, as flavorful as you want and can be changed up in many ways and used with so many meals. The two favorites at our house is this Garlic Hummus and my Roasted Red Pepper [...]
The most amazing pizza for your Super Bowl Party. Tastes delicious and has NO gluten, dairy, tomatoes (if you use the basil garlic flavor) or soy but is loaded with flavor and healthy ingredients. It will be the talk of the party.
This is one dip you will want to make sure you have an abundance of items to dip into it. My favorites are potato chips, cassava chips, celery, carrots, peppers, cucumbers and my fingers. This is great to also serve as a garnish for chicken or pork and is great as a spread for a [...]
What could be better on a cold winter morning but hanging out with your family eating a nice warm breakfast that was fast and easy to make? Maybe if you’re getting presents that day too! Here is something that can help with the warm fast and easy breakfast. The rest is up to you. This [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...