My favorite day of the year is almost upon us, the Super Bowl. I love putting together a spread of fun foods to eat that are gluten free and dairy free and watching the game with friends. This year I’ll be making some of the recipes in my 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar. There are [...]
It’s not too soon to start prepping for Thanksgiving if you want to have control over the ingredients in the foods you and your family will be eating and save money. Yes, as you can see I am a bit of a control freak. I like to save money, pick which ingredients we don’t eat [...]
I do love meatballs. I take hiding some good vegetables inside for those who won’t eat them otherwise, as a challenge. How many different and good vegetables can I hide and still have them taste good and something my son will eat. You may recall my Meatballs With A Heart as a past example. This [...]
Did you hear the latest news? Subscribers to The Gluten Free Insider Newsletter had a sneak peek. Don’t miss out on the news. Announcing: I am very excited to share with you that I have created the ultimate cookbook. Wait until you hear how it works. This is a 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar. That [...]
When life gets too crazy or just too overwhelming, I cook. I love to cook and spending a day in the kitchen really relaxes me. Of course we then end up with tons of cooked food. Funny these need to cook days are not scheduled and don’t happen to coincide with lots of people being at my [...]
This is one of my favorite fall recipes for a gluten and dairy free comfort food meal. It’s easy to make since I use the crockpot. It’s also a meal that is not expensive since leg quarters are usually a better deal. You can always use a whole chicken cut into pieces if you prefer. [...]
Some people think it’s really hard to get real food into their day. Are you one of them? Are you chained to that diet drink and frozen diet meal for lunch? Well set yourself free. It’s really not all that hard once you make a few changes, slowly and over time. Mark Bittman asks the [...]
A couple of years ago I stumbled upon a blog about cooking in slow cookers that was all gluten free, A Year of Slow Cooking. I really liked the recipes I found and was encouraged to dig out my crockpot and use it again. Every day that year there would be a new recipe. I [...]
I love 3, 2, 1 Chili because you change up what you add as your 3, 2, 1! This recipe is 3 types of beans, 2 types of onions, 1 type of meat. You can change this up according to what you have on hand and what you like to eat. You can even make [...]
What do you have cooking this week? Still soccer season here so we’re keeping it simple. Salads with lots of good greens, veggies tossed in wherever I can and lean organic protein. That’s a good recipe for any week. If you are a fan of honey and you missed Friday Foodie Fix-Honey then you missed [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...