This is a fast and easy recipe to make on a night when you really just want to eat and not cook. It’s gluten and dairy free and full of the most amazing flavor. This recipe will make enough for 12 tacos with leftover filling for an omelet the next morning. This recipe was also shared with […]
Gluten and dairy free fast soup that taste like it cooked all day long. It’s part of the Gluten Free Light Winter Warmers Progressive Dinner Party. Check out all of the places to party this week!
When a recipe calls for chorizo you can’t beat using fresh over cooked links. I do like those links and use them often, but there are times where that just won’t work. For instance, you wouldn’t want hard pieces of those links mixed in your Turducken Burger. Sharing that recipe tomorrow. I bet you think […]
Review of The Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook by Ree Drummond and my gluten free, dairy free version of her BBQ Jalapeno Poppers.
Are you looking for a new fun menu for your next picnic or tailgate party? Then you might want to give this Chili Chicken and Shrimp with Avocado Salsa, Roasted Jalapeno and Pablanos a try. This meal traveled well, tasted delicious, and was easy to pull together. All of the ingredients are gluten free, dairy […]
Recently I’ve heard Posole mentioned a few times on the TV and then read about it in the newspaper. To me that’s a sign I need to get cooking. Posole is a traditional Christmas Eve soup served in New Mexico. It’s known as a ceremonial dish for celebrating life’s blessings. I didn’t want to wait […]
Eating out every night while on vacation can be expensive and often difficult with my crew. We each have our own dietary restrictions. Gluten free and dairy free for 2 of us, gluten free for one and a soy free vegetarian rounds out our clan. I feel sorry for anyone who waits on us. So […]
Have you ever eaten Sopes? Sopes are a cousin to tortillas, but can be more versatile for fillings that have more liquid. They are thicker than tortillas and have sides so they can hold fillings. They don’t encase the fillings like a burrito or pupusas. Usually you cook sopes by frying them on both sides […]
Some like it spicy, some like it hot and others like it to burn the @#*!! out of their mouth, eyes watering clear out your sinuses red face hot. I’m in the middle, my son Andy I believe just loves it as hot as it can be. I think it started when we were out […]
I had so much fun making the Salvadoran Pupusas the other day that were filled with pork, that I have been thinking about what else to use for filling. We had friends over for dinner and I made my Mini Tomatillo Chicken Burgers and Mini Black Bean Cakes with Creamy Tomatillo Salsa and served Strawberry […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...