I know, I’ve become obsessed with shrimp sliders and shrimp seems to go so well with other S words like sriracha and southwest. I think this one was my favorite shrimp sliders so far although a few more idease have popped into my head that I’m going to try. I love getting those bags of [...]
How would you like a delicious meal that was fast to make and tastes great? This fast and easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp is one recipe you’ll want to keep in your recipe box and pull out often. It’s easily adaptable to chicken if you are not a fan of shrimp or don’t have access. Oh [...]
My favorite day of the year is almost upon us, the Super Bowl. I love putting together a spread of fun foods to eat that are gluten free and dairy free and watching the game with friends. This year I’ll be making some of the recipes in my 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar. There are [...]
I love soup and could eat it everyday, but especially in the winter. It provides warmth and comfort and we call can use that no matter what the temperature is outside. I’m lucky enough to live where the farmers market is open all year long. This is new to me and I’m having fun seeing [...]
It’s the holidays and that means lots of parties at friends houses, your own or at the office. What’s a gluten free girl to do? Bring these tasty treats and you’ll have something to eat and secure your repeat invitation. These are really fast to make and they pack a ton of flavor. You can choose [...]
It’s not too soon to start prepping for Thanksgiving if you want to have control over the ingredients in the foods you and your family will be eating and save money. Yes, as you can see I am a bit of a control freak. I like to save money, pick which ingredients we don’t eat [...]
I do love meatballs. I take hiding some good vegetables inside for those who won’t eat them otherwise, as a challenge. How many different and good vegetables can I hide and still have them taste good and something my son will eat. You may recall my Meatballs With A Heart as a past example. This [...]
Did you hear the latest news? Subscribers to The Gluten Free Insider Newsletter had a sneak peek. Don’t miss out on the news. Announcing: I am very excited to share with you that I have created the ultimate cookbook. Wait until you hear how it works. This is a 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar. That [...]
Don’t miss out on this old time favorite. Salad Niçoise definitley has a list of ingredients needed in order to call it such, but you know me. I do like to play with my food and I’m not very good with rules. As a matter of fact I’m not sure I’ve made this salad the [...]
Do you love those quick and easy recipes where you can get dinner on the table in less then 20 minutes? Me too. Anything to keep that easy, healthy, gluten free life accessible. Here is an old standby that was inspired by Tacos el Pastor. It includes quick fry pork chops, pineapples and beans. [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...