All I can say is WOW. This dip tastes amazing and is highly addictive. I’m not sure if I’m glad I have this in my house or not but I think it will be good to have others to share it with for sure.I really love jalapeño Poppers, especially the ones I’ve made wrapped in […]
My favorite day of the year is almost upon us, the Super Bowl. I love putting together a spread of fun foods to eat that are gluten free and dairy free and watching the game with friends. This year I’ll be making some of the recipes in my 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar. There are […]
Two things I love to do, live in Santa Monica and eat out gluten free within a couple of blocks of my home. OK, maybe that was three but it is always great if you can find so many restaurants within a few blocks of each other to eat a gluten free meal. I live […]
I love soup and could eat it everyday, but especially in the winter. It provides warmth and comfort and we call can use that no matter what the temperature is outside. I’m lucky enough to live where the farmers market is open all year long. This is new to me and I’m having fun seeing […]
Reset. It means to set again. So to reset your health means to set it again and for me that means in a healthier place than the state it is now. That is what can happen when you participate in a cleanse. The holidays have come and gone. If you’re like me they start off […]
Happy New Year! I am really looking forward to 2013. 2012 was an amazing year for me. Lots of change, a big move and an opportunity to learn so much. I’m a lucky gal. I also am very lucky and thankful for all of you who read my blogposts, utilize the resources on this site, […]
Exciting Announcement If you were on my Gluten Free Holiday Survival free teleseminar last night than you first got some great tips and the tools that will help you immediately. You also were introduced to my 7 day Whole Foods, Whole You detox, the Next Level Cleanse that will take your health to the next level! […]
It’s the holidays and that means lots of parties at friends houses, your own or at the office. What’s a gluten free girl to do? Bring these tasty treats and you’ll have something to eat and secure your repeat invitation. These are really fast to make and they pack a ton of flavor. You can choose […]
The holidays are a wonderful time of the year. There are often many parties and family gatherings with lots of food. Lots of extra cheer and stress. More to do than any other time of the year. People giving and sharing their food almost everywhere you go. Way more treats to eat than is […]
During the holiday season we often eat many more meals away from our home than is typical. This can be more difficult if you don’t know how to get exactly what you want and what you need. When you’re home, assuming your home is 100% gluten free, you are in your safe zone. Nothing is […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...