Today’s Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is Chickpeas. They are also called garbanzo beans and in Italy ceci. Chickpeas are legumes. They are round but with sensual curves and a pale creamish yellow color which is nothing like a lemon. Firm texture and a nut like flavor fill your mouth. You can even undress […]
Yes, this week’s edition of 30 Days to a Food Revolution is written by me. I’ve wanted to join in but wanted to make sure I gave lots of great bloggers a chance to share. With this being August with lots of people on vacation there was an open week. Diane’s Recipe: Italian Torta Diane’s […]
Back from vacation and still trying to unpack my bags and my stories. They will be coming soon. Coming back from the west coast to the east coast can really make me tired but I woke up bright and early on Saturday morning to head to the farmers market. I picked up these tomatoes and […]
Today’s Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is Arugula! I love that peppery little green leaf. If you happen to plant one in your garden be ready to be showered with lots of great harvests. I planted on little plant last year and it spread like crazy and we were overflowing with arugula. You will […]
This week’s Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix are peaches! There is nothing like biting into a really fresh ripe and juicy peach. But there are so many more ways to use peaches. They taste great as a dessert but you can also use them in savory dishes with chicken and a nice white fish. […]
Lately I’ve started watching the Cooking Channel to keep me company while I cook. There are a few shows on there that keep my attention and sometimes I have to be careful not to burn my dinner when I get too engrossed. I like David Rocco’s Dolce Vita and Roger Mooking Everyday Exotic. Today I’m […]
Today’s Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is cherries. I’ve had a love affair with cherries since I was a kid. I have memories of walking through the farmers market eating an entire bag of cherries. I like to use them in ice cream, smoothies, breakfast, lunch or dinner. Yesterday I decided to melt some […]
Today’s Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is raspberries. Raspberries come in three main varieties- black, golden and red. I’m only used red raspberries in dishes but have seen the golden ones at the market. These little berries contain a fair amount of iron, potassium and vitamins A and C and are packed with […]
Wow, it seems so strange to be back to a “normal” blogging routine. In case you totally missed it, from April 26th through June 4th there was a really special event going on. 30 Days to a Food Revolution. There was so much amazing information shared. I’m still sifting through it all and making sure […]
This is a delicious gluten and dairy free chocolate clementine cake that is super fast and easy to make. I bet you won’t make just one!
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...