This naturally gluten free traditional Mexican meal is one of my favorite go to meals that is quick, easy and inexpensive. The best part of this meal however is it’s one of those great tasting great mouth feel meals. I keep mine dairy free too but you can always add in cheese. It’s great for [...]
School is back in session and family meals can get pushed off for busy schedules. I know how busy it can get but instead of grabbing a boxed meal like a Hamburger Helper with ingredients that can’t even be pronounced, how about making your own. I promise this recipe takes the same amount of time [...]
Happy Fourth of July. For those of us in the United States it’s a day to celebrate. What a great day for a picnic and Organic Chicken Salad that is gluten and dairy free. It’s also a great night for fireworks. I hope you have sunshine all day and wonderful sparkles in the sky at [...]
A treat for you today. This recipe plus two more for broiled asparagus and a gremolata. I love fresh meals that can come together fast when I’m hungry and don’t want to spend a lot of time cooking. The secret to this meal and with most is a little planning. For those of you who [...]
I like this recipe because it’s a healthy twist on typical buffalo chicken wings, which I obsess over, and it’s so much easier and less messy to eat. It’s of course gluten and dairy free and delicious. So as you settle in to watch the Final Four, which only 2 people in 6 million predicted [...]
January is Detox month over at G-Free Mom. Every day this month a different blogger is sharing a recipe with you to help you eat fresh fruits and vegetables. All the recipes will be gluten free juices, smoothies or soups. I’m happy to be contributing to this event. January is a great month to get [...]
I love making frittatas but I’ve been trying to make them with more vegetables than fat filled ingredients. I’m using less eggs which creates more of a pizza like dish instead of something more like a quiche. I even serve it on a pizza paddle. This is a great dish to make for your [...]
I love 3, 2, 1 Chili because you change up what you add as your 3, 2, 1! This recipe is 3 types of beans, 2 types of onions, 1 type of meat. You can change this up according to what you have on hand and what you like to eat. You can even make [...]
This decadent lunch of Pesto Shrimp and Tomatoes is was just what I needed yesterday that just happens to be gluten free and dairy free. Still a little jet lagged from my awesome trip to San Francisco and the BlogHer Food Conference (more on that this week), I needed a pick me up. I went [...]
Who doesn’t love a creamy dairy free potatoes au gratin with a little ham that is gluten free and peas to top it off! I’m a little late in sharing this but it’s never too late to add this to your menu. This is another quick and easy meal if you have a few kitchen [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...