This is one of those easy, healthy, gluten free meals you make when you really are hungry and don’t want to spend very long cooking. The meal took me 10 minutes to make and much longer to eat. The trick to this meal, is to have the ingredients on hand! I tend to always have these items [...]
All I can say is WOW. This dip tastes amazing and is highly addictive. I’m not sure if I’m glad I have this in my house or not but I think it will be good to have others to share it with for sure.I really love jalapeño Poppers, especially the ones I’ve made wrapped in [...]
My favorite day of the year is almost upon us, the Super Bowl. I love putting together a spread of fun foods to eat that are gluten free and dairy free and watching the game with friends. This year I’ll be making some of the recipes in my 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar. There are [...]
This is a fast gluten free recipe that can be made to taste any way you like. There really is no end to the possibilities of seasonings you can use. If you’re looking for something orange to serve for Halloween try the Buffalo Wing Sauce. Have fun with your food and have a Happy Halloween! Ingredients: 1/2 [...]
It’s not too soon to start prepping for Thanksgiving if you want to have control over the ingredients in the foods you and your family will be eating and save money. Yes, as you can see I am a bit of a control freak. I like to save money, pick which ingredients we don’t eat [...]
Did you hear the latest news? Subscribers to The Gluten Free Insider Newsletter had a sneak peek. Don’t miss out on the news. Announcing: I am very excited to share with you that I have created the ultimate cookbook. Wait until you hear how it works. This is a 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar. That [...]
Don’t miss out on this old time favorite. Salad Niçoise definitley has a list of ingredients needed in order to call it such, but you know me. I do like to play with my food and I’m not very good with rules. As a matter of fact I’m not sure I’ve made this salad the [...]
Do you love those quick and easy recipes where you can get dinner on the table in less then 20 minutes? Me too. Anything to keep that easy, healthy, gluten free life accessible. Here is an old standby that was inspired by Tacos el Pastor. It includes quick fry pork chops, pineapples and beans. [...]
Say goodbye to summer with a quick gluten free quesadilla . Grab that basil growing in the garden and those delicious tomatoes before they are gone for the season. Make a pesto and add it to a tortilla with avocado and chicken and you have a meal! Oh and did I mention how great [...]
This is another fast and easy summer gluten free recipe to help you use what’s fresh and in season and spend more time enjoying the summer. This uses that fun new kitchen tool I’ve been playing in the kitchen with. It can help you make really fast, delicious and nutritious meals. I served these with [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...