This month I adopted Kim from Cook It Allergy Free. Yep the same Kim Maes I shared with you on Wednesday. Every month Book of Yum has this great event where we adopt a gluten-free blogger, make one of their recipes and share our experience. This month it’s being hosted on Lexie’s Kitchen. So […]
Today is a sweet post from start to finish so make sure you read all the way to the end. I grew up outside of Philly loving Tastykakes. There were the chocolate or vanilla cupcakes filled with cream or buttercream, the Jelly or Butterscotch Krimpets and the really over the top Juniors which was either […]
I can’t believe I’m turning into a baker! I have to say I have a lot of help from people like Kelly at Spunky Coconut. I’ve adopted her blog this month as part of Book of Yum’s monthly Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger. This is a fun event that I love to participate in but often […]
What could be better than chocolate and rum? Maybe a good looking pirate to share them with! Grab your pirate and enjoy a plate of these little treasures. Well, you might want to share it with the whole crew because this recipe makes 48 cookies. I’m really excited to be sharing this cookie recipe with […]
This is a delicious gluten and dairy free chocolate clementine cake that is super fast and easy to make. I bet you won’t make just one!
Gluten and Dairy Free Whipped Cream is easy to make. Join us for the Gluten Free Progressive OSCAR Dinner Party and find out what I did with whipped cream.
These fast and easy treats are part of the Gluten Free Dessert Progressive Dinner Party. Find more gluten free desserts at the party. These are gluten, dairy, soy and grain free!
Welcome to the Frozen or Chilled Dessert day for our Gluten Free Dessert Progressive Dinner Party. I’ll be serving my Chocolate Sorbet with Chocolate Chunk and Roasted Chocolate Nibs. Chocolate is one of my favorite things to eat. I of course had to make a frozen chocolate dessert for the holidays. This Chocolate Sorbet with […]
Tonight’s dinner ended up being a mix of turkey fajita leftovers and some steak. My wonderful husband offered to have the leftovers so my son and I could have the steak. This worked better for me with my 4 day rotation diet. He’s the best! So I thought I would share one of my favorite […]
Breads From Anna Pie Crust- follow directions on package. I like to slightly pre-bake the crust before adding the filling. Ingredients: 1 large container of Blackberries 1 large container or frozen bag of Blueberries 1 jar fruit sweetened blueberry or blackberry jelly or jam 1 cup Quinoa Flakes 1/4 cup Tapioca Flour 1/4 cup Sorghum […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...