Restaurant review for Oyamel in Washington, DC. Can you get a good gluten free and dairy free meal here? Read on to find out.
I’m a person who has way too many blogs so I am starting to consolidate them into this blog. I am migrating all of my posts shared on dining gluten free. The Gluten Free Food Critic is a small collection of restaurant reviews. You will see them showing up here but keep in mind these […]
On vacation I take photos of the food I eat. I’m funny that way. This is our trip to San Francisco, gluten and dairy free! If you are headed there don’t miss these stops.
Earlier this year the Gluten Free Food Critic was born at a restaurant in Laguna Beach, California. I started the blog as soon as I got home but have not added much content, until now. We love to eat out and it’s always going to be gluten free and dairy free meals for us. So […]
So much happened in my trip to San Francisco I thought I would share it in two parts. First I shared some details about the actual conference in The W.H.O.L.E. Gang at BlogHer Food Conference 09 in San Francisco. Now on to the vacation part of the trip. This is where I share my vacation […]
Wow, what a great time I had in San Francisco at BlogHer Food Conference. I met great people, toured the city, ate some great gluten free and dairy free food and learned more about food blogging. Pictured above from left to right in the front row is Stephanie- A Year of Slow Cooking, Seamaiden- Book […]
Last night Scott took me out to a new restaurant for us, Mon Ami Gabi. My good friend Antoinette has mentioned it many times. As the sign says, it’s a classic french bistro. Could I get a gluten free and dairy free meal there? How did it taste and what was the service like? Well […]
With the summer over it’s time to get caught up on sharing some fun gluten free things I found on my travels. We had so many great meals traveling through Orange County California. Our travels took us to LA where we visited Hollywood and Rodeo Drive then headed to Santa Monica. We had success with […]
Last night we had a great dinner and show. The dinner was at Jaleo in DC. It’s a Spanish Tapas restaurant created by Jose Andres. I’ll tell you more about the meal and restaurant later today over at Gluten Free Food Critic. I have a lot of great restaurant meals to share with you and […]
For the past 2 years I have really enjoyed attending the NFCA (National Foundation For Celiac Awareness) Gluten Free Cooking Spree. It was one of the first things I attended soon after I found out I could no longer eat gluten. It had only been 3 months since finding out and I was still on […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...