During the holiday season we often eat many more meals away from our home than is typical. This can be more difficult if you don’t know how to get exactly what you want and what you need. When you’re home, assuming your home is 100% gluten free, you are in your safe zone. Nothing is [...]
This post originally ran on a blog that is no longer live, Celiacs in the House. I wanted to share my kitchen with you and some news. I will always be gluten free but this won’t always be my kitchen. Next month I’m moving to Santa Monica, California. It’s been a dream for 40 years [...]
Join me and plan now for a Spring detox starting March 19th. Are you ready to clear out the winter gunk? Have you fallen off the “I’m going to eat really great food for my body” resolution? Let’s work together and get back on track with Diane’s Detox.
I am excited to share with you a wonderful new book and a guest post that I know will help so many people, The Blood Sugar Solution written by Dr. Mark Hyman. There is so much wonderful information in this book including some great gluten-free recipes. I really like how this book is broken down [...]
Last April in the New York Times one of the most emailed articles was What’s The Single Best Exercise? The people they asked all had their own idea of what was the best. They gave their reasons and I think some were really totally convinced they were right. Is there a right answer to [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...