I am very excited to be attending this event for the third year in a row. It’s a wonderful evening full of fun, great food and lots of info on living gluten free. I hope to see you there! The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness and the title sponsor Hyatt Regency Bethesda Invite you to […]
About Diane Eblin
Ok, so this dinner was not high in veggies but it could be. Those who have followed my posts know I love Buffalo Wing Sauce. I wanted Buffalo Chicken Wings but I wanted a lower fat version and one I didn’t have to eat with my fingers. So this was a fast and easy to […]
I like to have a bowl of these nuts around to snack on. It’s a nice mix of beans and nuts. The beans get nice and crispy and blend in well with the nuts. I also like the play of sweet agave with the spicy cayenne pepper. Ingredients: 1 (15 or 24-ounce) can garbanzo beans, […]
The Northern Virginia/DC area was a hot place to be this weekend. Literally, the temperature was in the 90’s. I’m sure we’ll head back down into the 80’s and 70’s soon but the hot weather reminds me I should be using my crockpot more than my oven. I’ll keep that in mind as I start […]
Wow, I can’t believe how fast this month flew by. It seems like I was just reminding you for this month the other day. It’s time to inventory you kitchen so you can create your monthly menu. I have people ask me all the time if I follow my menu exactly. Haha, I wish life […]
I grew up outside of Philly and on cheese steaks. I really miss them. I don’t think anyone can recreate those crusty Italian hoagie rolls they are served on anywhere, gluten free or regular. I think it must be something in the water. With no equal roll around, these cheese steaks are served on a […]
Spring is here and along with it comes a new crop of asparagus. This week our Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is asparagus. Asparagus is one of the most nutritionally well-balanced vegetables. It leads nearly all produce items in the wide array of nutrients it supplies in significant amounts for a healthy diet. A […]
This is a reminder to get thinking about those recipes with asparagus. I’d love to see everything you come up with for Friday Foodie Fix. This is an open invitation so any and all can join in. Feel free to share this with your fellow foodies. Keep in mind that you are not limited to […]
Yep, a burger! Why not? I love everything that goes into the salad, why not turn it into a burger. For some folks, especially the ones at my house, burgers are more fun to eat than a salad. So take all of the ingredients and turn it into a burger. Wrap the burger in a […]
After seeing the results of my cooking time poll, most folks had 30 minutes or less to cook dinner. I’ve been hearing this over and over so I’m going to categorize which meals take 30 minutes or less to pull together. This recipe is tagged Minute Meals as I hope to help you create a […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...