I can’t tell you how excited I am by the response for the Friday Foodie Fix. It is great to get so many ideas and links for our Secret Ingredient each week. If you missed any you must go and check out who shared their recipes. There are links provided to the recipes and more […]
About Diane Eblin
It’s always exciting to read an article in the New York Times that shares ideas I’ve been talking about here. It’s very validating, especially when the article is written by Mark Bittman, The Minimalist. In today’s Dining section, Freeze That Thought is all about how using your freezer can “help you save you money, reduce […]
This recipe has been hiding out on the margins of my blog. I’ve not made it in some time and I had forgotten how great this meal is. It’s salty and sweet with the pancetta, tangy with the caperberries and lemon and crunchy with the pine nuts. It has great mouth feel and taste so […]
So much to share, so little time. I’ll try not to write all of my posts on the same day so I can spread out the news. It was a really amazing week last week. So many new and exciting things to do and eat in the gluten free world. This week promises no less. […]
I was very excited to see this entire table round filled with the new Starbucks Gluten Free Valencia Orange Cake at the NFCA Gluten Free Cooking Spree on Friday in Washington, DC (amazing event, I’ll share soon I promise). I would get to taste them before they were even on the shelves. I read over […]
Immune boosters are good everyday, not just because you are worried about this new flu outbreak. They are especially good if you are dealing with the effects of gluten when you are intolerant to it or have Celiacs Disease or other autoimmune diseases. Either way you should read what Kim Harris, The Nourishing Gourmet, has […]
Every month Book of Yum hosts Adopt a Gluten Free Blogger. You’re supposed to make one of the recipes of whomever you adopt and then share a post on your adventure on the first of the month. This month I adopted Blog Schmog (aka glutenfree4goofs) and my adventures in getting to write this was nothing […]
Wow this week went fast. It’s already time for us to get our Friday Foodie Fix. This week’s secret ingredient is strawberries. Strawberries are packed with fiber, potassium essential vitamins and phytochemicals. One serving of strawberries – about 8 strawberries – is an excellent source of vitamin C. In fact, a serving of strawberries provides […]
Do you know what is really fun to do after a long day of work? Create a new margarita by mixing and tasting. As I write this I’m on my second Strawberry Margarita and happy with my creation. With this week’s Friday Foodie Fix secret ingredient being strawberries and Cinco de Mayo approaching, I thought […]
Are you ready to save money on your grocery bills this month? I know I am. Let’s see how much we can save this month instead of spend. First, do your inventory. If you want my inventory chart email me and I’ll email it to you. Then, use that inventory to plan out your monthly […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...