On Sunday this blog will be moving to a new server with a different URL. Well, sort of different. The URL will be http://www.thewholegang.org . If you are linking to the blog you will need to change the address you are using to this one. If you have subscribed to the blog via email or […]
About Diane Eblin
Until I started eating gluten free I had no idea what quinoa was or even how it was pronounced. Now it’s the Secret Ingredient for this week’s Friday Foodie Fix. Quinoa originated in South America where it has been an important food for 6000 years. Now you can purchase quinoa and products made with quinoa […]
I want to thank Rachel from Living Without Wheat, for nominating me for the Attitude of Gratitude award. I am extremely touched by your kind words. Thank you. And, yes, I’m often found smiling at my computer. Especially when I’m checking out my favorite blogs like yours, and listening to Adam Lambert on my ipod. […]
This is a quick and easy dish to make for a picnic, lunch, dinner, brunch and any meal in between. Each week I like to make a pot full of hard boiled eggs. I will keep them around for a quick protein snack or fast breakfast. I can use them to make deviled eggs or […]
I think tuna fish is often overlooked, forgotten or people are fearful to eat it. It’s a great meal or snack packed with 14 grams of protein and only 100 calories per 2 ounces. I know there are concerns of mercury levels in tuna. There is a lot of information out there and I suggest […]
Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to those who serve and have served our country. I hope you are getting to spend this holiday with family and friends and getting to try new foods. I’ve changed my meal today from shrimp to ostrich burgers. Decided we would fire up the grill and hopefully the weather will […]
Today was a beautiful day outside and just begged for everyone to go out and play. So, we did. My thoughtful husband suggested we take a ride in my convertible VW Bug and have a picnic at a state park. He chose one about 45 minutes away that took us through the beautiful winding roads […]
This week’s Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is Shrimp! I’m a huge fan of shrimp and I’m not the only one. Shirley at Gluten Free Easily is too. Shrimp is an excellent source of protein. They are a rich source of selenium, phosphorus, iron, copper, magnesium and zinc. It also has good amount of […]
This past month our family has taken on the job of taste testing new gluten free products we found at the grocery store. It’s a dirty job, but someone has to do it. Each family member has their own list of foods we can and cannot eat, so no one person could or would eat […]
One thing I love about a shrimp dinner is it is fast and easy clean up. Two things that make me and my husband (clean up duty) very happy. This what we needed last night. So I veered off the menu plan and started grabbing things out of the refrigerator, pantry and out to my […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Easy Gluten Free Avocado Toast August 3, 2015
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...