Five years ago Friday, August 9th 2008, I posted for the very first time. I laugh every time I see it and the other posts from that month. I started writing to keep track of what I was learning so I wouldn’t forget. For those who have experienced the Gluten Brain Fog you’ll know what […]
About Diane Eblin
This was such a fast, easy dinner that was full of great flavors that I didn’t want to forget it. So to preserve this for future meals for us all, here it is. If you are not a fan of Mexican spices then you might want to change the flavor profile but if you do, […]
These are so amazing I have to break my summer hiatus and share. I wanted to use up my 25 pound bag of Honeyville Almond Flour so I’ve been baking like a nut. I’ve not made oatmeal raisin cookies in years but I had some of my favorite gluten free oats left as well as […]
I know, I’ve become obsessed with shrimp sliders and shrimp seems to go so well with other S words like sriracha and southwest. I think this one was my favorite shrimp sliders so far although a few more idease have popped into my head that I’m going to try. I love getting those bags of […]
This is one of those easy, healthy, gluten free meals you make when you really are hungry and don’t want to spend very long cooking. The meal took me 10 minutes to make and much longer to eat. The trick to this meal, is to have the ingredients on hand! I tend to always have these items […]
Spring is a wonderful time of the year, isn’t it? I love the fresh seasonal ingredients that start to show up in the grocery stores and of course the farmers markets. I’m always looking to cook those up just as soon as possible and pair them with ingredients that are timeless. This recipe includes Lindsay […]
How would you like a delicious meal that was fast to make and tastes great? This fast and easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp is one recipe you’ll want to keep in your recipe box and pull out often. It’s easily adaptable to chicken if you are not a fan of shrimp or don’t have access. Oh […]
My good friend Dr. Mark Hyman has done it again and this time he included something from me too! (check out page 240 for my recipe he chose for his book) You may know him by his #1 bestseller The Blood Sugar Solution that’s been featured on national shows like Live! With Kelly, Dr. Oz, […]
I just ate the best gluten free Mac and Cheese out at a restaurant that I’ve ever had. Yesterday was one of the worst days I’ve had in some time. You know one of those days where nothing goes as planned, nothing works out, things go haywire, technology is not your friend and it’s just […]
The month of celebrations! They are upon us already. Chinese New Year was on Sunday, Fat Tuesday is tomorrow, Valentine’s Day is Thursday and Purim is Sunday the 24th. Now I passed over President’s Day as I’ve never made a special meal for that but a nice cherry pie comes to mind for President Washington. […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...