Reset. It means to set again. So to reset your health means to set it again and for me that means in a healthier place than the state it is now. That is what can happen when you participate in a cleanse. The holidays have come and gone. If you’re like me they start off […]
I’m sure you’ve heard the saying “I’m in a food rut”. What does that really mean? Well the definition of a rut is a settled or established pattern, habit or course of action, especially a boring one. You know - the daily grind, same old stuff, the same meals over and over, yada yada yada. […]
Today we kick off the first day of 30 Days to Easy Gluten-Free Living. You are in for a treat this month as 30 different bloggers will share tips and treats all to make sure you know that it really can be easy living gluten free. To check out the complete schedule visit HERE. Tomorrow […]
What would happen if you took 15 minutes and planned out your menu for the whole week? Would it save you money? Yes Would it save you time? Yes Would it happen exactly as planned? Sometimes Is it still worth it? Yes. If you want you can just cheat and use my menu and that […]
I finally did it. I figured out my new computer program MacGourmet. I have wanted to be able to share with you the nutritional information on the recipes I create. I think knowing what you are eating is so important and having an idea of that nutritional content is just more information to sink your […]
This week’s worth of gluten and dairy free menu ideas is brought to you by having too much food in my house! So it’s my leftover week. It starts with Super Bowl Sunday leftovers. But first congratulations to the Green Bay Packers for winning the Super Bowl 31-25. Don’t let those Buffalo Chicken Wings go […]
A week’s worth of gluten and dairy free menu ideas and recipes. This week I’ve decided it’s time to start eating the leftovers from the freezer. They are taking over and should be consumed. So I made a list of all the ready to go meals and cooked meats. I think I can make it […]
For some of you this will be a short week having Monday off for Martin Luther King Day. You may have off but you still have to eat. Have you planned a menu for the week? Just in case you have not I’ll share mine along with some recipes from other gluten free blogs. Thank […]
A new year and a new menu with a new way of eating. For the past week I’ve been doing a gentle detox that my body has fallen in love with. It’s really gentle on the body compared to some things I’ve read. I basiclly eat fresh fruits and vegetables, beans, nuts and seeds. No […]
Are you ready for Christmas? It will be here in only 5 days. Scary to even type that out loud! If you’re looking for some great things to win, fun things to learn or delicious foods to make, then you came to the right place. Don’t get comfortable however because I’m going to give […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...