This week’s worth of gluten and dairy free menu ideas is brought to you by having too much food in my house! So it’s my leftover week. It starts with Super Bowl Sunday leftovers. But first congratulations to the Green Bay Packers for winning the Super Bowl 31-25. Don’t let those Buffalo Chicken Wings go […]
A week’s worth of gluten and dairy free menu ideas and recipes. This week I’ve decided it’s time to start eating the leftovers from the freezer. They are taking over and should be consumed. So I made a list of all the ready to go meals and cooked meats. I think I can make it […]
For some of you this will be a short week having Monday off for Martin Luther King Day. You may have off but you still have to eat. Have you planned a menu for the week? Just in case you have not I’ll share mine along with some recipes from other gluten free blogs. Thank […]
A new year and a new menu with a new way of eating. For the past week I’ve been doing a gentle detox that my body has fallen in love with. It’s really gentle on the body compared to some things I’ve read. I basiclly eat fresh fruits and vegetables, beans, nuts and seeds. No […]
Those who know me and read this blog will know there is only one thing on my mind this week, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1. I’ll be in line early on Thursday evening to watch the midnight showing. Don’t worry I’ve had my tickets for weeks. The London Premier happened last week […]
Last week I shared my menu for the month of November and issued a challenge- share with me your monthly menu and you could win prizes. I offered 3 different prizes and a week to send me your menu. Melissa sent me her menu in hopes she would win the $25 gift card. Well congratulations Melissa, you […]
From what I hear there are lots of folks like me with some stupid cold or something hanging around that we just can’t shake. It has definitely slowed me down but I’m not letting it stop me. This could be the last week of soccer season so that means 4-5 games this week or one […]
I don’t know about you but these weeks are flying by. I think with constant activity in our family some things can get pushed to the side. Last month was so busy I didn’t get to make a monthly menu. So now I’m making weekly menus. It really does not take a lot of time […]
This week I’m not making a menu plan. Right now I’m sick so my wonderful hubby is learning to cook for me. Melissa from Gluten Free For Good suggested a good Chicken and Green Chile soup would be good. (I hope she’ll share her recipe) So he went to the store and bought some ingredients. […]
What do you have cooking this week? Still soccer season here so we’re keeping it simple. Salads with lots of good greens, veggies tossed in wherever I can and lean organic protein. That’s a good recipe for any week. If you are a fan of honey and you missed Friday Foodie Fix-Honey then you missed […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...