2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
12 months: January 2013 through December 2013
Now 50% off
Our 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar features 12 beautifully designed months in a clear case that serves as a stand for your desktop or countertop display. Each month features a color photo with the easy recipe on the back making you look like a food rock star. All the recipes are gluten and dairy free plus Vegetarian, Vegan and Paleo directions. This will fit just about any diet. Each calendar comes with a special code for a dedicated hidden page full of insider information, tip, tools, and additional recipes on The WHOLE Gang website.
A great gift option too! When ordering more than one, every calendar comes in an individual shipping box ready for you to give as a gift to friends, family, clients, co-workers, employees, hostesses and teachers. Just make sure you save one for yourself!
Your 2013 Gluten Free Cookbook Desk Calendar includes:
- 12 beautifully designed months in a clear CD case specially made to stand-up and display on your desk or countertop.
- Gorgeous color photo of the dish with easy-to follow recipe on the back.
- All recipes are gluten and dairy free!
- Vegetarian, Vegan and Paleo directions for each recipe to fit any diet!
- BONUS EXCLUSIVE CONTENT! Secret access code for a hidden page with even more info than is on the calendar. It’s full of insider tips, tools & additional recipes on The WHOLE Gang website.
January 2013 through December 2013
Size – 4 5/8″ x 5 3/8”
$7.47 each (was $14.95…save 50%!)
USA & Canada Only
Now Only $7.47 Each
This Vegan Tunisian Harissa Frittata has become a staple in my gluten free kitchen. Prior to making it, I wasn’t convinced that I could make a decent tasting frittata without eggs, but this recipe completely changed my mind. It is beyond delicious and on the first and second day, the leftovers were just as delicious as when it came out of the oven. Try it, you’ll be glad you did!
- Ellen Allard, Worchester, Massachusetts
- January: Jicama Tacos & Tostados
- February: Little Lasagna Flowers
- March: Tunisian Frittata
- April: Garlic Roasted Asparagus with Poached Egg and Prosciutto
- May: Easy Layered Mexican Casserole
- June: Oven Roasted Pesto Vegetables Deluxe
- July: Can’t Beet California Cobb Salad
- August: Summer Vegetable Rosettes
- September: Hash in a Flash
- October: Smoky Simmering Soup
- November: Cashew Cream Yam Cannelloni
- December: Mushroom Party
We very much enjoyed the Vegan Tunisian Frittata. The recipe is very straight-forward and easy to follow for a quick prep meal. While it would make great leftovers, we’re yet to have any left after a meal–it’s a big hit! I would not hesitate to share this with egg eaters, the tofu is a slick substitute! We now keep a container of the easy harissa on hand so we can make this often. – Johnna Perry Kansas City, Missouri
Hash in a Flash is a great one pot dish the whole family loved, including my 12 year old daughter. – Sara Nicole in Bellflower, California
Now Only $7.47