I am very excited to announce the return of this fun weekly event, Friday Foodie Fix! Each week there will be a new Secret Ingredient announced for the following week. That next week is your opportunity to share your gluten free recipes that include this Secret Ingredient. It’s also an opportunity to learn more about that ingredient and create a resource of recipes for specific ingredients. Now we may repeat some of the ingredients from the past because they are just that good.
Link up guidelines to participate each week in Friday Foodie Fix:
- Share your own recipe using the Secret Ingredient. This must be your recipe, not copied from someone else. If you were inspired by another recipe you MUST ALWAYS note that in your recipe. The Secret Ingredient does not have to be the main ingredient but helpful.
- Each week Mr. Linky will appear where you can add in the URL of your Specific Individual Recipe Post, NOT to your home page.
- After adding your link to the weekly post, go back to your specific recipe post and add a link back to the post where you shared your recipe.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.
- This is a Gluten Free Resource so please make sure you share gluten free recipes.
- Recipes do not need to be brand new on your blog, just your own and contain the Secret Ingredient.
- There is no limit to how many times you can post on any given Secret Ingredient.
- Please use the FFF icon in your post and feel free to add it to your sidebar!
Next week’s Secret Ingredient is …….. Strawberries!