Three years ago today,  I started posting stories on my little blog about what I was learning and the recipes I was creating to live gluten free.  Now, three years later, the most amazing things have happened.  I have met so many wonderful people, both online and in person.

Thank you to all of you who take the time to read my blog posts and newsletters.  Thank you to those who connect with me on Facebook and Twitter.  Thank you for reaching out and for sharing.   Thank you to those who leave comments; I really appreciate hearing from you.  And thank you to all who are there, but have not chimed in.

You all have given so much to me in so many ways.  I hope that you will continue to stop by and share your thoughts, questions and experiences with me.  Let me know what you want to learn about and I’ll be happy to share what I know and research what I don’t.

I wish you all good health and happy days.

10 Responses to Thank You For Three Great Years

1. Shirley @ gfe August 9, 2011 at 7:20 am #

Happy Blogiversary, Diane!!! Thanks so much for all you have given to us these 3 years. I haven't been with you the entire time (darn it!), but have been a loyal follower ever since I started following you. Eating a piece of virtual cake and lifting a glass of bubby (also virtual) in celebration! ;-)

xo,
    Shirley

2. Ricki August 9, 2011 at 8:03 am #

Happy Blogiversary, Diane! Here's to many more years of sharing about healthy food and lifestyle! It's been great to get to know you via our blogs. :)

3. Kalinda August 9, 2011 at 8:10 am #

Congratulations! You've done a wonderful job with your blog. Keep it coming!

4. Wendy August 9, 2011 at 9:27 am #

Happy Blogiversary to a very special and talented lady. You have added so much to the gluten-free community and to my travels last year. Thanks for the great recipes and the fun times.

5. glutenfreeforgood August 9, 2011 at 11:05 am #

Congratulations, Diane! Well done and keep up the good work! xo

6. Lexie August 9, 2011 at 11:30 am #

Happiest of Blogiversaries, Diane. You give so much or your heart, energy and time to others. It does not go unnoticed. Now, go take a break for a week : )

xoLexie

7. Alisa Fleming August 10, 2011 at 1:15 pm #

Congratulations Diane! We love having your posts.

8. Online Meal Planner August 11, 2011 at 3:11 am #

Congrats to you Diane. You are doing a great job. Continue and all the best.. :)

9. Deanna August 11, 2011 at 7:25 am #

Happy Blogiversarie! You've been a huge asset to the GF community.

10. Heather@GF Cat August 11, 2011 at 8:56 am #

Happy blogiversary, Diane! I absolutely love your blog. It inspires me to live more healthily and try new things. Big hugs on this special milestone!