OK here is the first announcement. I will be hosting Go Ahead Honey, It’s Gluten Free here in July. I really enjoyed hosting last October with the Scared Silly theme and the post Gluten-Free at Hogwarts.
This year the theme is It All Ends Here! This is the tag line for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Parts 1 & 2. Part 2 comes out July 15th so I thought it was appropriate to have this as a theme. Well and there is that whole obsession thing but let’s focus on the food.
Of course when it comes to food this would pertain to anything you would serve last or at the end of a meal. Desserts, drinks, or whatever you fancy.
This fun event was started by Naomi Devlin from Straight To Bed, Cakefree and Dried. Visit her site for this year’s list of who is hosting and what their theme will be. I love that this event travels around from blog to blog each month.
Join the fun and participate!
- Everyone can participate and submit a recipe! If you don’t have a blog yourself or your blog isn’t gluten free, that’s okay. For this event though, the recipe has to be gluten free.
- If you don’t have a blog, in your e-mail submission be sure to include the complete recipe, commentary, and photo so I can add them to the wrap-up post.
- If you have a blog post your entry there and please be sure to link back to this post. Submit your link and photo via e-mail to the address below.
- Submissions are due to me at diane at thewholegang.org by Tuesday July 26th so that all the recipes can be posted together at the end of the month. I will of course conjure a wonderful story to wrap your delicious recipes in and post it at the end of the month so please come back to see how I wove them together.
- Please be sure to let me know if you have any questions – you can ask them in the comments section or find me on Facebook!