Last week I shared my menu for the month of November and issued a challenge- share with me your monthly menu and you could win prizes. I offered 3 different prizes and a week to send me your menu. Melissa sent me her menu in hopes she would win the $25 gift card. Well congratulations Melissa, you did win! You were actually the only person to send in their menu plan so you get your choice of prizes and I’m guessing you want that gift card. I hope you spend it well and thank you so much for taking up the challenge and creating a menu for the whole month and then emailing me.
For those of you who missed out on this I may run this contest again in a couple of months so be on the look out. It’s really that easy to do and to win. To see Melissa’s menu scroll to the bottom.
We are heading into week 2 of A Gluten-Free Holiday. If you missed the kick-off last Thursday you still have time to visit Diet, Dessert and Dogs for your chance to win some great cookbooks, hurry the deadline is Wednesday. Her theme is Healthy Through The Holidays and it’s your chance to share and find great tips and recipes. This Thursday visit Shirley at gluten free easily for Thanksgiving Favorites. She will be giving away prizes too!
With the countdown to the big Thanksgiving meal started, have you started planning? Maybe even trying out some of the recipes you are going to cook that might be new to you? Do you have any questions about making changes to an existing recipe so it will fit your gluten free or dairy free needs? Let me know what questions you have and I’ll be answering them in my post this Thursday.
This week’s Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is Cinnamon! Link up to share your recipes and stop by to find some great ideas. If you ever miss any of the secret ingredients you can find every past one on the dedicated Friday Foodie Fix page.
Menu Plan for the Week
Monday – English onion soup with Daiya cheese crsips and romaine salad
Tuesday – Boeuf Bourguignon Burger with potatoes and green beans
Wednesday – chicken breasts with Orange Pecan Wild Rice and a spinach salad
Thursday – pork roast with roasted leeks and bacon, baked red garnet yams
Friday – leftovers
Saturday – Scallop Pasta with Chorizo, tri-leaf salad
Sunday – roasted chicken with Scotch Stovies and peas
This menu will be shared on OrgJunkie.
Melissa Monthly Meals:
1. Fish Tacos
2. Sweet n Sour Chicken, coconut rice, Asian veggies
3. Hot Dogs, Chips, Fruit
4. Meatloaf, Baked Potatoes, Salad
5. Roasted Chicken and Veggies
6. Beef & Chicken Tacos
8. Grilled Cheese, chips, Fruit
9. Chicken Sausages with oven roasted veggies
10. GF Pizza, salad
11. Potato Leek Soup
12. Chicken Enchilada Casserole
13. Bean & cheese Enchilada
14. GF Veggie Lasagna
15. Chicken Rice Bake
16. Beef roast with veggies
17. Teriyaki Beef, rice with broccoli and carrots
18. Rosemary GF Penne with chicken
19. Tangy Cranberry Chicken, rice and veggie
20. Taquitos (Delimex said GF when I called) rice & beans
21. Ham & Beans with cornbread
22. Chicken Soup
23. Sweet n Sour Meatballs, rice and veggie
24. GF Pasta with Sauce
25. Thanksgiving Dinner
26. coconut curry Chicken (or will use leftover turkey if any), Coconut Rice
27. Southwest White Chili with Turkey
28. Turkey, stuffing and cranberry wraps not sure what I¹ll wrap it in
yet, used to use flour tortillas, maybe a thin protein pancake/crepe.
29. Cheeseburgers, Butternut Mac & Cheese
30. Quesadillas, rice and beans