This is a reminder to get thinking about those recipes with asparagus. I’d love to see everything you come up with for Friday Foodie Fix.
This is an open invitation so any and all can join in. Feel free to share this with your fellow foodies.
Keep in mind that you are not limited to just one link and your links can be to past posts. The posts just need to include asparagus.
Now if you don’t have a blog leave us your creation in the comments section. Last week we got a few more ideas from Yummo and Jen. Also we had some late additions to Mr. Linky so check back when you’re wondering what to do with those avocados you bought the other day.
In case you were wondering:
Here are the rules.
1. Create your own recipe using the Secret Ingredient. (must be your recipe, not copied from someone else) Secret Ingredient doesn’t have to be the main ingredient but helpful.
2. When you post your recipe or recipes on your blog to please use Mr. Linky on the Friday Foodie Fix post and add in your blog with the recipe url. It’s easy to use, type in the name of your blog and then copy and paste the url from your specific post that includes the secret ingredient.
3. Please label your recipe if it is gluten free, casein free, soy free, sugar free, egg free, vegan or vegetarian.
4. It would be wonderful if you would mention that more recipes with that secret ingredient can be found on The W.H.O.L.E. Gang, (http://www.thewholegang.org) and share the link to the Friday Foodie Fix post so others can find and use this resource. Not mandatory.
5. Recipe doesn’t need to be brand new. You can use an older post as long as it includes the secret ingredient.
6. There is no limit to how many times you can post on any given secret ingredient.
If you want to see all of the Friday Foodie Fix posts check out the categories section.
Happy Earth Day!