Here’s a preview of what we’ll be doing every Friday. Each week we will introduce a new ingredient, a secret ingredient. Just like on Iron Chef. Your challenge will be to share your recipes that include that ingredient.
Are you creative with food? Are you a foodie that just loves to eat? Are you someone living with food intolerances with a short list of foods you can eat? Do you have tons of food ideas? Are you out of ideas and looking for new ones? Well then, this challenge is for you.
I would love you to share with us your recipes. Each Friday we will announce what the secret ingredient is for the following week. As you create recipes with this ingredient, keep in mind to post them on the Friday Foodie Fix. Soon we will compile many recipes that are categorized by ingredient. It would be really cool if you would mention to the readers of your blog that they could find more recipes with the secret ingredient on the Friday Foodie Fix. If you don’t have a blog and want to share a recipe, please leave it in the comment section.
Now from my point of view, if these were gluten free recipes, that would be spectacular, but they don’t have to be. These posts will be for all foodies, people who simply love food for consumption, study, preparation, and news.
So get your weekly foodie fix here every Friday.
Here are the rules.
- Create your own recipe using the Secret Ingredient. (must be your recipe, not copied from someone else) Secret Ingredient doesn’t have to be the main ingredient but helpful.
- When you post your recipe or recipes on your blog to please use Mr. Linky on the Friday Foodie Fix post and add in your blog with the recipe url. It’s easy to use, type in the name of your blog and then copy and paste the url from your specific post that includes the secret ingredient.
- Please label your recipe if it is gluten free, casein free, soy free, sugar free, egg free, vegan or vegetarian.
- It would be wonderful if you would mention that more recipes with that secret ingredient can be found on The W.H.O.L.E. Gang, (http://www.thewholegang.org) and share the link to the Friday Foodie Fix post so others can find and use this resource. Not mandatory.
- Recipe doesn’t need to be brand new. You can use an older post as long as it includes the secret ingredient.
- There is no limit to how many times you can post on any given secret ingredient.
So let’s try out Mr. Linky. Today is whatever food post you would like to share. It can be something you posted this week or earlier. Add in your information and we’ll get this Friday Foodie Fix started. Look for tomorrow where our secret ingredient will be Eggs. We will share next week’s secret ingredient on Friday.
Are you ready to get your Friday Foodie Fix on! Have fun!