Everyone did such a great job yesterday testing out Mr Linky and adding in your recipes that I think today’s inaugural Friday Foodie Fix should go really well. Our Secret Ingredient this week is Eggs. What are your favorite recipes that use Eggs? The Eggs can be the star of the dish or just be hanging out in the list of ingredients. Either way, we’d love to see what you have cooking.
This week I’m sharing my Gluten Free Jalapeno Poppers. The first time I made these my oldest son asked if I was going to start selling them, he liked them so much. Now that’s high praise from him. We’ve experimented with using ingredients other than eggs in this recipe but they just don’t turn out the same for us. That’s not to say you couldn’t give it a try. Also, I don’t eat dairy anymore so I’m trying to come up with an alternative. If you have any suggestions please let me know.
I hope you will share your Egg recipes with us so we can get our Friday Foodie Fix! Don’t forget to check out what everyone has shared. There is sure to be something that will make your menu soon.
Just to remind you here are the rules of the game. See the very bottom for next weeks Secret Ingredient.
Here are the rules.
1. Create your own recipe using the Secret Ingredient. (must be your recipe, not copied from someone else) Secret Ingredient doesn’t have to be the main ingredient but helpful.
2. When you post your recipe or recipes on your blog to please use Mr. Linky on the Friday Foodie Fix post and add in your blog with the recipe url. It’s easy to use, type in the name of your blog and then copy and paste the url from your specific post that includes the secret ingredient.
3. Please label your recipe if it is gluten free, casein free, soy free, sugar free, egg free, vegan or vegetarian.
4. It would be wonderful if you would mention that more recipes with that secret ingredient can be found on The W.H.O.L.E. Gang, (http://www.thewholegang.org) and share the link to the Friday Foodie Fix post so others can find and use this resource. Not mandatory but I would be grateful.
5. Recipe doesn’t need to be brand new. You can use an older post as long as it includes the secret ingredient.
6. There is no limit to how many times you can post on any given secret ingredient.
Next week’s Secret Ingredient is ……….….. Avocados!
Stop back next Friday and share your recipes so we can all get our Friday Foodie Fix.