I’ve heard about these games of tag. I’ve never participated in them but this one sounded more interesting and short. Peggy Arvidson from Awaken Your Soul tagged me. So I thought I would continue this game of tag and see what I learn about others.
7 Things You May Not Know About Me
1. I’m an artist at heart and love to paint with acrylics and oils.
2. I started cooking when I was 2 years old (no longer fit sit on the counter).
3. I love to drive around in my VW convertible with the top down, wind in my hair and sun on my face. I just need to remember to keep my eyes open.
4. I’m not afraid to fail but I am afraid of spiders.
5. Trees fascinate me and I love to photograph and paint them.
6. I love working with my husband and I’m very proud of the business we built together.
7. I’m starting a new blog, Gluten Free Food Critic, coming to you very soon. Two blogs, I must be be having fun!
Anything you want to reveal???
The next wave of little known facts can be learned from these 7 women (oh well, 8) -
- Alissa Segersten Whole Life Nutrition
- Linda Gluten Free Homemaker
- Stephanie O’Dea A Year of Crockpotting and Totally Together Journal
- Sommer Poquette Green & Clean Mom
- Alisa Fleming Go Dairy Free and One Frugal Foodie
- Seamaiden Book of Yum
- Eileen Simpson Living Green, Gluten Free and Life in General
- Wendy Celiacs in the House
The rules are simple. Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post. Simply share seven facts about yourself in the post. Tag seven people at the end of your post and let them know they’ve been tagged. And have fun!